- “Enovates”: Enovates NV with enterprise number BE 0833.089.547 and registered office at Brandstraat 13, 9160 Lokeren, Belgium;
- “Personal Data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”);
- “Data Subject”: is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “GDPR”: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2. Personal Data
- Enovates processes a limited number of Personal Data received from the Data Subject namely (without being exhaustive) first name, family name, date of birth, address, company name, name of the authorized representative, technical or non-technical contact persons, e-mail address, phone number, VAT number, account number, and other relevant communication and correspondence with the Data Subject.
- Enovates does not request a Data Subject to provide special categories of Personal Data (for example health data, political data, etc.).
- If information is provided by a Data Subject via a form, the fields indicated with a (*) strictly are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
3. Data Subject consent
- Data Subject acknowledges and agrees that the Personal Data may be transferred or stored in any country of the European Union.
- Data Subject will ensure that it is entitled to transfer the relevant Personal Data to Enovates, so that Enovates may lawfully use and process the Personal Data for the purposes of rendering services or delivering products.
- Data Subject acknowledges and agrees that the Personal Data will be shared with Enovates’ employees, representatives, officers, directors, agents, advisors, affiliates, subcontractors and consultants who have a need to know such data for the purposes of rendering services.
- Enovates processes Personal Data to carry out the normal course of business. The Personal Data, often mentioned on a business card or e-mail signature, are used to:
- Provide upon request of the Data Subject information on products and services;
- Provide upon request of the Data Subject any newsletter or marketing material;
- Provide upon request of the Data Subject offers;
- Perform account administration and customer relationship management;
- Perform general and financial administration;
- Respond to applications in the content of job vacances at Enovates;
- Allow online downloading of information on the website of Enovates;
- Allow visits at the premises of Enovates (and ensure safety and security);
- Comply with applicable law.
- When Personal Data are used by Enovates for marketing purposes, the legal basis for processing the Personal Data is either the explicit written or oral request of the Data Subject, or the explicit consent given by the Data Subject to receive direct marketing information (‘opt in’).
- If the processing of Personal Data is based on the Data Subject’s consent, Data Subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing on the basis of the permission before its withdrawal
4. Disclosure of your information
- Enovates does not sell or rent the Personal Data.
- Enovates may use sub-processors to process Personal Data of the Data Subject.
- Enovates may disclose or share Data Subject’s Personal Data when required by law, or to enforce Enovates Website Terms, Enovates Conditions of Sale or any other particular conditions entered into with Enovates. This includes exchanging information with third party companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Enovates can change its corporate structure by changing its legal form, merger, acquisitions and sales. In such transactions, Personal Data may be transmitted in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the applicable data protection legislation.
5. Storage and retention of Personal Data
- The Personal Data that Enovates collects from a Data Subject is stored on information technology systems located in the European Union which are operated by Enovates.
- Although Enovates gives its best effort in protecting Data Subject’s Personal Data, Enovates cannot guarantee the total security of Personal Data and any transmission is at Data Subject’s risk.
- Enovates takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised access to the Personal Data received.
- Enovates may retain and store Personal Data for as long as reasonably needed to render the services or deliver products.
- Upon instructions of the Data Subject and at the end of the Service, Enovates will delete all Personal Data.
6. Aggregated statistics
- Enovates may collect statistics about the behaviour of Data Subject’s use of the Enovates Website.
- Enovates may provide third parties with reports based on Personal Data that are anonymized.
7. Data Subject rights
- If Enovates receives a request from a Data Subject exercising a right under the GDPR and relating to Personal Data processed by Enovates, Enovates shall comply with the Data Subject’s request.
- Data Subjects have the right to request to review, rectify or erase Personal Data or to limit the processing of their Personal Data, as well as the right to objection to processing of the Personal Data and the right to request data transferability.
- All these requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Personal Data Breach
- Enovates shall, without undue delay and if possible within seventy-two (72) hours of the Breach, notify a Data Subject of a Breach relating to Data Subject’s Personal Data.
- Enovates shall inform the Data Subject or the Supervisory Authority as regards the Breach under the GDPR and shall fulfil all obligations relating to the investigation, litigation, and resolution of a Breach.
- Enovates shall state at least the following in this notification: (i) nature of the incident; (ii) when it was identified; (iii) Personal Data affected; (iv) reasonable measures taken to limit additional damage.
9. Changes to our Privacy Statement
Version November 2021